Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Session II AAR

MK and I were at the treatment center
early tuesday for chemo session 2 and
to meet with the Physician assistant to review
how the first session (1) went. After the
the meeting (session 1 went very well) we
went into the treatment center and spent
6 hours in the chair hooked up to this that
and everything else. At the end, they
hooked up the fanny pack chemo pump
which run continiously untill the load is
dumped into my blood port. The load
should be complete by tomorrow
June 19, thursday.

I'll feel crummy while the pump is
working and maybe a day or two
after the pump is taken off. Then;
If it works like the last time;
I'll feel much better each day for
the next week, When I'll start session
No. III on Tuesday July 1st.

I'm quite postive about the whole
deal, the Chemo Toxic brew seem
to be working well, as the pain
is greatly reduce and I seem
to be responding well to the treatment.

Well, two down and ten to go !
any Q? drop me a email and
I'll get back to you.
denny West

No comments: